RECIPE: Baked pears with almonds and thompson raisins ODLIČNO
We love the way autumn colors the trees in their most beautiful shades of orange, yellow and brown. And we love even more how this season brings many beautiful produce to our tables. If you have some pears to spare this is a tasty and simple way to bake a quick dessert for you and your loved ones.
- ripe pears (1 per person)
- handful of almonds Odlično
- a few thompson raisins Odlično
- 1 TS honey
- cinnamon by taste
1. Rinse the pears and tap them dry with a paper towel before cutting them in half.
2. Use a spoon to hollow out the seeds.
3. Place pears on a baking sheet and sprinkle with cinnamon.
4. Put almonds in a ziplock bag and crush them roughly with a glass or bottle.
5. Fill the pears with raisins and crushed almonds.
6. Drizzle with honey and bake in an oven for about 20 minutes at 180 - 200°C.