RECIPE: Banana & peanut butter brownies
2 ripe bananas
200 g organic coconut sugar bioOdlično
115 g unsalted butter (softened)
95 g flour
35 g 100 % cocoa powder
pinch of salt
120 g peanut butter Odlično
handful of oven roasted unsalted peanuts Odlično
1. Preheat the oven at 180°C.
2. Use a fork to mash the bananas, add sugar, butter and mix well.
3. Add flour, cocoa powder and salt and mix until even.
4. Take a smaller baking sheet and grease with butter. Pour the batter in and spread evenly.
5. Add peanut butter spoon by spoon and swirl into the batter.
6. Bake for 30 - 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool before cutting and store in a fridge.