RECIPE: Pecan caramels with orange
Pecans are widely used in baking and may also be used instead of walnuts in most recipes. They give dishes a very creamy texture and taste. We used them in a very simple recipe for caramels with vacuum dried oranges.
- 100 g pecans Odlično
- 100 g brown sugar
- 100 g butter
- a few slices of dried oranges
- TS ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
1. Soften butter, sugar and cinnamon in a saucepan and let caramelize.
2. Roughly chop pecans and spread them on a baking sheet.
3. Pour the caramel mixture over pecans and decorate with pieces of oranges.
4. When the mixture is completely set, break into pieces and serve.